Tuesday, November 13, 2012

If the game could be real

I often find my self day dreaming here and there about how much better the world would be if it was like a video game. Not with extra lives or cheats cause that would be silly, but the other aspects. The environment in many games is so amazing that it would have a drastic effect on how the human race treats the world they live in. Not to mention the trees might fight back.
I wonder what people would like the world to be like if it was like a video game. I know for me I would have a blast if the world was a zombie survival game. As dangerous as that environment it is also just as simple and that is the attractiveness of it. Sure friends and family would be lost along with a large portion of the population but the day to day would be so simple in someways it would be relaxing. Perhaps this is a piece of my crazy coming out but wouldn't it be easier if half the population was trying to eat you?

If you have a game you would like the world to be like leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment